It doesn’t snow in summer. Why?
夏天不下雪,為什么?
Because it’s hot and snow becomes rain.
因為天氣熱,雪變成了雨。
So rain becomes snow in winter.
所以冬天雨就變成了雪。
Clever! Ice can become water and water can become ice.
聰明!冰可以變成水,水可以變成冰。
Eric, it’s snowing now in Beijing. It’s five below zero.
埃里克,現在北京正在下雪。溫度是零下五度。
Lucky you! I know you like snow.
你真幸運!我知道你喜歡雪。
Yes, very much. How’s the weather in Sydney?
是的,非常喜歡。悉尼的天氣怎么樣?
Bad. It’s raining hard. It’s 20 degrees.
很糟糕。雨正下得很大。溫度是20度。
What do you do on weekends?
你在周末做什么?
I often go to parks or take long walks.
我經常去公園或者長時間散步。
Sounds interesting. You are close to nature.
聽起來很有趣。你很接近大自然。
Yes, I love nature.
是的,我愛大自然。
I’m going to visit my uncle this winter vacation.
今年寒假我打算看望我叔叔。
Where does he live?
他住在哪里?
He lives on a farm. He’s a farmer .
他住在一個農場。他是一位農民。
What is nature, Sara?
自然是什么,薩拉?
I’m not so sure.
我不太確定。
Let’s find out on the lnternet.
讓我們上網找找吧。
Great!
好極了!
Look. It says here: everything is nature —water, air, and trees....
看。這里說:一切事物都是自然——水、空氣和樹木……
True. We can not live without these things.
沒錯。沒有這些事物我們不能生存。
We can’t live without water or air.
沒有水和空氣我們不能生存。