Down in the valley, the valley so low.
在山谷下,山谷如此低。
Hang your head over, hear the wind blow.
垂下你的頭,聽風吹的聲音。
Hear the wind blow, dear, hear the wind blow.
聽風吹的聲音,親愛的,聽風吹的聲音。
Hang your head over, hear the wind blow.
垂下你的頭,聽風吹的聲音。
Edelweiss, Edelweiss, every morning you greet me.
雪絨花,雪絨花,每天清晨你問候我。
Small and white, clean and bright, you look happy to meet me.
小而白,潔又亮,見到我你看起來很開心。
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever.
白雪般的花兒,愿你永遠開花生長,開花生長。
Edelweiss, Edelweiss, bless my homeland forever.
雪絨花,雪絨花,永遠保佑我家鄉。
Follow me A, B, C.Follow me.It is easy as you see! Every day, in this way, just repeat.Till the tune's complete.
跟我唱A、B、C。跟我唱。正如你看到的那樣簡單!每天,用這種方式,只是重復。直到曲調結束。
Follow me A, B, C.Follow me.It is easy as you see! Every day, in this way, just repeat, complete.
跟我唱A、B、C。跟我唱。正如你看到的那樣簡單!每天,用這種方式,只是重復,結束。
Head, oh, shoulder, arm and leg.
頭,哦,肩膀,胳膊和腿。
I am strong.
我很強壯。
I'm the best.
我是最好的。
Hand, foot, finger, toe,
手,腳,手指,腳趾,
I'm the best,
我是最好的,
as you know!
正如你所知道的那樣!
As you know!
正如你所知道的那樣!
Seesaw, Jimmy Brown.
蹺蹺板,吉米?布朗。
Which is the way to Beijing Zoo?
哪一條是去北京動物園的路?
First you go down.
首先你下去。
Then you go up.
然后你上來。
That is the way to Beijing Zoo.
那就是去北京動物園的路。