Don’t walk on the grass.
不要在草地上走。
Don’t shout in the zoo.
不要在動物園里大叫。
Don’t climb the tree.
不要爬樹。
Let’s go to school.
讓我們?nèi)ド蠈W(xué)吧。
Don’t shout, please! My baby is sleeping.
請不要大叫!我的嬰兒正在睡覺。
Sorry. I didn’t know.
對不起,我不知道。
Don’t climb the tree! It’s dangerous.
不要爬樹!那很危險。
Sorry, Mum.
對不起,媽媽。
Don’t walk on the grass, Amy!
不要在草地上走,埃米!
Sorry. Let’s go and see the pandas, Sam!
對不起。讓我們?nèi)タ纯葱茇埌桑_姆!
Great! Let’s go!
太好了!讓我們走吧!
“Don’t jump on the bed,” my sister said.
我姐姐說:“不要在床上跳。”
“Don’t jump on the bed,” my father said.
我爸爸說:“不要在床上跳。”
“Please don’t jump on the bed,” my mother said.
我媽媽說:“請不要在床上跳。”
But I jumped and I jumped and I jumped on the bed.
但是我在床上跳啊,跳啊,跳啊。
And then I fell off the bed and I bumped my head.
然后我從床上摔下來,我撞到了我的頭。