I’ve got a kite from China.
我有一只來自中國的風箏。
I’ve got some stamps from China.
我有一些來自中國的郵票。
And you’ve got some food from China!
你有一些來自中國的食物!
Sam: Have you got a knife and fork or chopsticks?
薩姆:你有刀叉還是筷子?
Lingling: I’ve got a knife and fork, and chopsticks.
玲玲:我有刀叉,也有筷子。
Lingling: Have you got a Chinese kite or a Japa-nese kite?
玲玲:你有一只中國風箏還是一只日本風箏?
Sam: I’ve got a Chinese kite and a Japanese kite.
薩姆:我有一只中國風箏和一只日本風箏。
Sam: Have you got a book about China or a book about the US?
薩姆:你有一本關于中國的書還是一本關于美國的書?
Lingling: I’ve got a book about China, but I haven’t got a book about the US.
玲玲:我有一本關于中國的書,但是我沒有一本關于美國的書。
Lingling: Have you got a stamp from China or a stamp from Canada?
玲玲:你有一枚來自中國的郵票還是一枚來自加拿大的郵票?
Sam: I’ve got a stamp from China, but I haven’t got a stamp from Canada.
薩姆:我有一枚來自中國的郵票,但是我沒有一枚來自加拿大的郵票。
I’m happy! I’ve got a new pen friend.
我很快樂!我有一個新筆友。
Here is an email and now I can press “send”.
這是一封電子郵件,現在我可以按“發送”。
My pen friend’s in England.
我的筆友在英國。
Her name is Sue.
她的名字叫蘇。
Give me your address.
給我你的地址。
You can be my pen friend too.
你也可以成為我的筆友。
We can write about hobbies and families and friends.
我們可以寫一寫業余愛好、家人和朋友。
We can always write emails and always be friends.
我們可以一直寫電子郵件并且一直是朋友。