Do you want to visit the Changjiang River? Do you want to visit the Huangshan Mountain?
你想要游覽長江嗎?你想要游覽黃山嗎?
Yes, he does. He’s flying to China now.
是的,他想。他現在正飛往中國。
There are lots of beautiful places to go in China.
在中國有很多美麗的地方可以去。
I want to go to Shang-hai. Shanghai is very big and very famous.
我想要去上海。上海非常大而且非常著名。
Kunming is a beautiful city. It’s in the south of China and It’s got a beautiful lake.
昆明是一座美麗的城市。它在中國的南部而且它有一個美麗的湖。
And there are lots of mountains and lakes in Guilin.
在桂林有很多山和湖。
I think we should go to all these places.
我認為我們應該去所有這些地方。
That’s a good idea.
那是一個好主意。
Do you want to go to the sea, sea, sea?
你們想要去海邊,去海邊,去海邊嗎?
Yes, we want to go to the sea, sea, sea.
是的,我們想要去海邊,去海邊,去海邊。
When you want to go to the sea, sea, sea,
當你們想要去海邊,去海邊,去海邊時,
come with me, me, me.
跟我來,跟我來,跟我來。
Do you want to ride on a bus, bus, bus?
你們想要乘公共汽車,乘公共汽車,乘公共汽車嗎?
Yes, we want to ride on a bus, bus, bus.
是的,我們想要乘公共汽車,乘公共汽車,乘公共汽車。
When you want to ride on a bus, bus, bus,
當你們想要乘公共汽車,乘公共汽車,乘公共汽車時,
come with us, us, us.
跟我們來,跟我們來,跟我們來。
Do you want to visit the zoo, zoo, zoo?
你們想要參觀動物園,參觀動物園,參觀動物園嗎?
Yes, we want to visit the zoo, zoo, zoo.
是的,我們想要參觀動物園,參觀動物園,參觀動物園。
When you want to visit the zoo, zoo, zoo,
當你們想要參觀動物園,參觀動物園,參觀動物園時,
can we come too, too, too?
我們也能來,也能來,也能來嗎?