Simon: There’s a Chinatown in New York.
西蒙:紐約有唐人街。
Daming: Oh, that’s good.
大明:哦,那很好。
Simon: Are there any Chinatowns in China?
西蒙:中國有唐人街嗎?
Daming: Oh, all towns in China are Chinatowns!
大明:哦,中國所有的城鎮都是唐人街!
Simon: What are you doing, Daming?
西蒙:你正在做什么,大明?
Daming: I’m sending an email to my family in China.
大明:我正在給我在中國的家人發送電子郵件。
Simon: Do you miss your family?
西蒙:你想念你的家人嗎?
Daming: Sometimes.
大明:有時想念。
Simon: Do you want to go to Chinatown?
西蒙:你想去唐人街嗎?
Daming: Yes! Can you tell me more about Chinatown?
大明:是的!你能告訴我更多關于唐人街的事情嗎?
Simon: There are lots of Chinese shops and restaurants there.
西蒙:那里有許多中國商店和餐館。
Daming: Really?
大明:真的嗎?
Simon: Yes, and there’s Chinese dancing.
西蒙:是的,還有中國舞蹈。
Daming: Let’s go to Chinatown now!
大明:讓我們現在去唐人街吧!
Simon: We can’t go now. It’s too late.
西蒙:我們不能現在去。太晚了。
Daming: Then let’s go tomorrow.
大明:那么讓我們明天去吧。
Simon: Ah! You do miss China!
西蒙:?。∧愦_實想念中國了!